Saturday, April 24, 2010

So You Are Thinking Of A Purple & Gold Wedding Theme?

So you are thinking of a Gold and Purple wedding theme?  The first time I was approached with these colors as a wedding theme I thought Mardi Gras. I also thought it would be fun to play with these colors, this combination is fabulous and chic and at the same time very ECLECTIC just like the bride who is contemplating this combo for her wedding.  So of course, I went to work on this immediately so I too can contemplate and play with this color scheme.  Here are some inspirations I digged up from the internet to kind of rev up my creative juices.





So far this is what I have gathered... Hope you have enjoyed the pictures... 

A note to my October 10, 2010 bride... This is so doable! Let me know what you think!

Ketty G
Senior Coordinator / Owner
Detail Diva Events

1 comment:

  1. oh oh oh I love gold and purple together!! I especially love the pic of the ladies in dresses, seeing them as bridesmaids. Yes these colors together in these tones are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete